TravelPro Trs Ltd is committed to our client’s privacy and security and to taking steps designed to secure your personal and financial information. We believe your private details should be kept just that and when you share personal information with us, we will make all reasonable endeavors to keep your details secure and private. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected.
The type of personal information we collect and hold
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Generally TravelPro Trs Ltd does not collect sensitive information about you such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health. However depending on the products and service you ask us to provide, we maybe required to collect some sensitive information when we are providing you with specialized services (such as access requirements for a disability).
We will ask for a broad range of personal information which is necessary for us to provide you with our services. The type of personal information we ask for will depend on which of the travel products with TravelPro Trs Ltd you book on and the type of product or service you choose.
If we are not able to collect personal information about you we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or assistance you require. The collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is needed to provide these.
We will generally ask for the following types of personal information:
• name, address , email and contact details;
• date of birth;
• gender; and/or
• information about your use of our product or service
Depending on the product or service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information such as:
• insurance- travel
• Passport number
• Credit card details
Ways we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information:
• by using written forms;
• through contact over the telephone, your mobile or other messaging technology;
• via the internet, including websites and social media; and/or
• in person to person contact
• Through subscription and entry forms
• Booking forms and requests for further information
• Emails, response devices
We will collect your personal information during the information life cycle, on an adhoc or a recurrent basis using the above methods. For example, we will collect personal information when you acquire a product or service from us, when you make changes to that product, when you esquire on our product and services or request information on our services. We will combine or link personal information we already know about you to other personal information we collect about you.
We collect your personal information:
• directly from you by written, by phone or through our online booking engine.
• from a group co-ordinator who is arranging your travel ( If this is the case we request from the group leader that every member of the group has consented to them providing this Personal Information to us, in order for us to provide those products and services).
• from other persons or organisations (including related and third parties).
Our websites rely on “cookies” to provide a number of services to you. A cookie is a piece of data that a website sends to your browser and which is then stored on your computer or other internet enabled device. Cookies are generally one of two types, a session cookie or a persistent cookie. A session cookie is a temporary cookie that is placed on the device and remains until you leave one of our websites. A persistent cookie will remain on your device for a period of time or duration specified in the cookie despite you leaving our websites.
Purposes of collection of personal information
We collect your personal information so we can:
• identify you and provide you with our products and services including notifying you about new products, services and promotions from time to time.
• understand your requirements and provide you with a product or service;
• set up, administer and manage our products and services,
• get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviors and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and business strategy including managing the delivery of our services and products via the ways we communicate with you.
Sometimes we are required to collect your personal information to satisfy specific legal obligations.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox